Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tulip Resort: cheap and good for get togther





It was month end when we decided for Firstlight get together and took three days for getting a cheap and good resort in Bangalore city. Finally we got tulip Resort in banargatta road with per head charge came around 300 bucks for a day. On sunday 26th April, we left for a memorable trip. We reached there at 12 .00 am as it took time getting liquor in the way. After the welcome drink, we drove inside the swimming pool which was good enough for 30-35 people.We played many water games including throwing girls in pool(hee..hee) but by mistake one of the girl got hit by pool side. Rob,our CEO took part in almost every game and handled them as a winner. Even he taught me swimming.Then Rob and other gathered for boozing and after a short interval i joined them.I felt good and started drinking neat which lost my senses. I got up around 5 pm with wet jeans and in Salman T-shirt. My friends told me i ate lot and did some funny act like taking carrot instead of chicken (poor me) and then i puked in front of every one. I missed dancing,playing Volley-ball and other stuffs but thanks to Rob,Raja, Syed,Salman ,Bijay who took care of me leaving there fun time.

No comments: