Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holocaust


Ram, a senior software engineer,feels world is a trash pan and somewhere no one is happy with him.
When he couldn't resist anymore he went to a psychiatrist. Dr asked what is his problem?
Ram spoke, " i am a software engineer in a mnc company, married to a beautiful wife and having no financial problem.
But in spite i do overtime in office and spend time with my family, i feel no one is happy with me.In this mechanical life i myself became a machine."
Doctor smiled and told that there are two reasons:
1. he underestimate others and
2. he don't love himself.
He told him that this world keep moving regardless he is alive or dead and to understand this he need to visit a graveyard every Friday. Ram was shocked listening the prescription but he thought to experiment it. After few months, he came to doctor and told " i am happy and satisfied and love myself most. In office i distribute work to everyone and don't questions anyone capability. I think everyone are best in there field. My family is also happy because i give proper time to them and listen them. I started writing poems which i had left long ago and joined a basketball club. Life is so beautiful to me now because it's mortal.Thank you doctor".

1 comment:

Nayan said...

Awesome dude!

you have started pouring out your philosophical contents out from your heart, it seems [:P]